Trust Canada’s EV Charging Expert for your NRCan-Funded Infrastructure Project
Has your organization received funding from Natural Resources Canada's Electric Vehicle and Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Deployment Initiative to deploy fast charging stations? FLO, the Canadian expert in electric vehicle charging, can help you execute your project with our industry-leading infrastructure and turnkey solutions.
Here's why FLO is the most trusted EV charging solution provider in Canada.
- We operate more than 4,500 charging stations across the country.
- We provide custom and affordable solutions that can be adapted for a wide variety of parking environments and building types.
- We develop and manufacture all our products and software right here in Canada.
- We remotely monitor all charging stations from our national operation centre (based in Canada) to ensure reliability and provide 24/7 bilingual support to EV drivers.
Why You Can Trust FLO with Your Project
FLO has worked with numerous partners to deliver fast charging stations (DCFCs) across Canada through NRCan’s Electric Vehicle and Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Deployment Initiative.
- Canadian Tire: 25 DCFCs deployed across Southern Ontario at Canadian Tire Gas+ locations
- Cadillac Fairview: 15 DCFCs delivered at various CF shopping centres across Canada
- NB Power: 19 DCFCs installed along the Trans-Canada highway across New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia Power: 12 DCFCs provided for Nova Scotia's first fast charging network
Benefits of offering fast charging stations for your organization
Fast charging stations can help businesses attract new customers as well as generate additional revenue from the charging sessions or from additional services, especially if they are located near important transportation hubs or busy corridors.
- Attract customers at businesses and build loyalty
- Contribute to sustainable development goals
- Position your organization as a proponent of clean tech
- Ensure infrastructure is future-proof and ready for the EV revolution
Our key product for NRCan program applicants
DC fast charging station
SmartDC charging stations are dual standard DC fast chargers providing industry-leading service for electric vehicles equipped with either the CHAdeMO or SAE Combo charging port. With their rugged design and robust cable management system, these heavy-duty units are ideal for locations close to transit corridors or busy parking lots.
- Direct current fast charger (DCFC)
- 480V three-phase input power @ 60 Hz
- Offers both CHAdeMO and SAE J1772 Combo charging connectors—suitable for all electric vehicles available in Canada
- Maximum output of 50 kW (four  12.5 kW power modules)—provides up to 250 km of range per hour of charging
- Robust NEMA-3R certified aluminum casing and heavy-duty cables
- Certified to operate at temperatures ranging from -40˚C to 40˚C
- Flexible and secure payment via RFID card or mobile app
- Connected to the FLO Network—Canada’s most comprehensive EV charging ecosystem with remote management via online portal
- Optional cable management system
Meets all NRCan program requirements
Install fast charging stations today
Contact us today to see how FLO can help you take advantage of NRCan's Electric Vehicle and Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Deployment Initiative and install fast charging stations at your property.