B.C.'s Residential Building Incentive Program
Take advantage of Plug In BC's Charging Solutions and Incentives Program today to install electric vehicle charging stations in your multi-unit residential building and help accelerate EV adoption in British Columbia.
Plug In BC's Residential Building Charging Incentive Program details
Plug In BC’s Residential Building Incentive provides government funding for the purchase and installation of one or multiple Level 2 charging stations in multi-unit residential buildings with 3 units or more. The program is open to B.C. residents, building owners, managers, or other building representatives (such as strata councils) who reside in or have oversight of a multi-unit residential building.
The incentive covers 75% of total project costs up to $4,000 per station.
Let us help you!
Once your application is accepted, FLO can provide you with industry-leading infrastructure and services.
How FLO can help you take advantage of B.C.'s Residential Building Incentive
As the Canadian leader in smart EV charging solutions, FLO has worked with major Canadian companies such as BC Hydro, Fortis, Bell Canada, Cadillac Fairview and Canadian Tire to deploy electric vehicle charging stations in all types of properties and environments. Join the hundreds of businesses who have put their trust in us.
Here's why FLO is the most trusted EV charging solution provider in Canada.
- We operate more than 4,500 charging stations across the country.
- We provide turnkey and affordable solutions that can be adapted for a wide range of parking environments and building types.
- We are the only charging equipment supplier that develops and manufactures all of its products and software right here in Canada.
- We remotely monitor all charging stations from our national operation centre (based in Canada) to ensure reliability and provide 24/7 bilingual support to EV drivers.
Benefits of offering charging stations in residential buildings
Provide an essential service to EV-driving residents by offering charging services in your building’s parking lot, and be ready accommodate growing demand for EV charging in residential areas.
- Increase the value of your property
- Modernize and future-proof your building
- Attract eco-conscious buyers and tenants
- Complement other sustainable building practices
Our key product for multi-unit residential buildings
Level 2 charging station
CoRe+ charging stations are perfectly adapted for multi-unit residential buildings. They are ideal for areas where many electric vehicles need to charge simultaneously, as they can be cascaded to minimize installation costs for the entire site.
- Universal SAE J1772 connector, compatible with all electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles available in B.C.
- 40 A @ 208 VAC or 240 VAC
- NEMA 4X aluminum casing and heavy-duty cable providing industry-leading durability
- Designed for indoor or outdoor installation, certified to operate at temperatures ranging from -40°C to 50°C
- Wall-mounted or pedestal configuration available
- User authentication and payment via RFID card or mobile application
- Built-in energy management features to reduce installation and energy costs
- Remote configuration via FLO's convenient online portal allowing easy management of stations
- Connected to the FLO network—Canada’s most comprehensive EV charging ecosystem
- Optional cable management system
Meets all of Plug In BC's technical requirements
Woodfield-Sillery, an EV-friendly condo project
Woodfield-Sillery is a 63-unit condo project located in the Quebec City area. The building is equipped with a scalable electric vehicle charging infrastructure allowing up to 30 residents to have their own charging station in their dedicated parking space. EV charging is just one of the many modern, high-end features offered by Woodfield-Sillery, along with LED lighting, green roof, heated indoor parkade and energy-efficient appliances.
See the full story
(French only; English subtitles available)
Install charging stations in your residential building today
Contact us today to see how FLO can help you take advantage of Plug In BC's Charging Solutions and Incentives Program and install charging stations in your residential building.