Take advantage of Ontario's Workplace Electric Vehicle Charging Incentive Program
Install electric vehicle charging stations at your workplace with the support of Ontario’s new Workplace Electric Vehicle Charging Incentive Program and help accelerate EV adoption in Canada.
WEVCIP Program details
As part of its Climate Change Action Plan, Ontario's Ministry of Transportation is investing up to $5 million to support the build-out of a network of electric vehicle charging stations at workplaces.
The Workplace Electric Vehicle Charging Incentive Program covers up to 80% of the cost to purchase and install Level 2 charging stations, up to $7,500 per charging space.
Applications are open now. Funding is available on a first come first served basis. Act fact!
How FLO can help you take advantage of WEVCIP
As the Canadian leader in smart charging solutions, FLO can help employers and commercial building managers take advantage of this program. We have an extensive experience working with high-profile companies such as Alectra Utilities, Bombardier, Bell Canada and Cascades to integrate large-scale charging solutions.
Here's why FLO is the most trusted EV charging solution provider in Canada.
- We operate more than 4,500 charging stations across the country.
- We provide turnkey and affordable solutions that can be adapted for a wide range of parking environments and building types.
- We develop and manufacture all our products and software right here in Canada.
- We remotely monitor all charging stations from our national operation centre (based in Canada) to ensure reliability and provide 24/7 bilingual support to EV drivers.
Benefits of offering charging stations at the workplace
Offering workplace charging stations conveys a positive image of your company and provides a highly valued service to EV-driving employees, while encouraging others to choose clean transportation in the future.
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Attract and retain talent
- Position your company as innovative and cutting-edge
- Enhance your corporate sustainability practices
Our key product for workplaces
Level 2 charging station
CoRe+ charging stations are perfectly adapted for workplaces and commercial buildings. They are ideal for areas where many electric vehicles need to charge simultaneously, as they can be cascaded to minimize installation costs for the entire site.
- Made in Canada
- Universal SAE J1772 connector (compatible with all electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles)
- Heavy-duty charging station with rugged aluminum casing
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
- Certified to operate at temperatures ranging from -40°C to 50°C
- Wall-mounted or pedestal configuration available
- User authentication and payment via RFID card or mobile application
- Built-in energy management features to reduce installation and energy costs
- CSA certified
Meets all WEVCIP technical requirements
Discover why Bell Canada chose FLO
“We are proud to support our employees who make the change, especially as electric vehicles are becoming more and more mainstream. The charging stations from FLO are very dynamic, they’re versatile and they also enable us to grow our network of charging stations. That was for sure one of the key reasons why we selected them as a partner.”
Vice-President, Corporate Security & Responsibility, Bell Canada
Install workplace charging stations today
Contact us today to see how FLO can help you take advantage of Ontario's WEVCIP and install workplace charging stations for your employees.