Exciting news for EV drivers living in or travelling in the Golden Horseshoe region: three new charging locations are now open at Canadian Tire Gas+ stations in the area, including fast charging stations!
These installations vastly improve the availability of fast charging in the region and will allow EV drivers in the area to travel more easily and free of range anxiety.
The new sites are part of a larger project (made possible by the financial support of Natural Resources Canada) that will ultimately lead to the deployment of more than 20 fast charging stations at Canadian Tire Gas+ locations across Ontario.
Here are the new locations:
Canadian Tire Gas+ Pickering (1735 Pickering Pkwy, Pickering, ON, L1V 7C7)
- A convenient stop for EV drivers travelling between Toronto and Oshawa via Highway 401.
- This site is equipped with two DC fast charging stations and two Level 2 charging stations.
Canadian Tire Gas+ Niagara Falls (7624 Thorold Stone Road, Niagara Falls, ON, L2H 1A2)
- EV drivers can get a quick charge while visiting the area’s famous waterfalls and many other attractions or while travelling to the United States via Queen Elizabeth Way.
- This site is also equipped with two fast chargers and two Level 2 charging stations.
Canadian Tire Gas+ Brantford (30 Lynden Road, Brantford, ON, N3R 6A4)
- A fast charging destination on Highway 403 between Hamilton and London.
- This site offers a single fast charging stations and two Level 2 chargers.
Not sure what type of chargers your vehicle can use? Learn more about compatibility here.
Not a FLO member yet? Membership in the FLO Network makes payment quick and easy and allows you to manage your charging experience from a single, convenient platform. Click here to sign up.