FLO is happy to partner with Harnois Groupe pétrolier to deploy five new charging sites that will facilitate electric mobility in Lanaudière and the Laurentians.
For Harnois Groupe pétrolier, this is the first step in a larger project to develop a network of multi-fuel service stations.
Each site will be equipped with a fast-charging station and a Level 2 charging station to accommodate both fully electric vehicle and plug-in hybrid vehicle drivers.
The sites were strategically selected for their proximity to transit corridors and the availability of amenities and restaurants on site to allow drivers to rest or grab a snack while they charge. These deployments will notably help improve the offer of fast‑charging stations on the busy road between Montréal and Mont-Tremblant.
All sites should be functional by October 2017.
Full list of projected charging sites
- Esso Le magasin Sainte-Adèle (258 rue Valiquette, Sainte-Adèle)
- Esso Saint-Esprit (128 rue Saint-Isidore, Saint-Esprit)
- Esso Le magasin Notre-Dame-des-Prairies (565 route 131, Notre-Dame-des‑Prairies)
- Esso Mirabel (17555 rue Charles, Mirabel)
- Esso Saint-Faustin (1468 route 117, Saint-Faustin-Lac-Carré)
Consult our interactive map to see all available charging stations on the FLO network.
This project is made possible by the financial support of Natural Resources Canada.
On the picture: Serge Harnois, CEO of Harnois Groupe pétrolier and Louis Tremblay, CEO of FLO at Esso Le magasin in Sainte-Adèle.