FLO on the go
Discover Canada’s largest electric vehicle charging network
Become a member of the FLO network and get access to thousands of public charging stations across Canada. FLO keeps you moving, wherever the road takes you.
Becoming a member of the FLO network makes it easy for you to manage your charging experience from a single, convenient platform.
Here’s how to join:
- Create a FLO account.
- Add funds to your account using a credit card.
- Download the free FLO mobile app and/or order a FLO card via your account (a $15 charge applies).
The FLO mobile app
The free FLO mobile app for iOS and Android is the quickest way to start using the FLO network.
The app makes it easy for members to manage their FLO experience wherever they are, using only their smartphone. Use the app to locate charging stations, to pay for charging sessions and to consult usage data.
Our partner networks
Your FLO card and mobile app also give you access to our partner networks, providing even wider coverage across Canada. As a FLO member, you can use any station on the Electric Circuit (Quebec and Eastern Ontario) or eCharge Network (New Brunswick), at no extra charge. Partner stations are visible on our interactive map or on the FLO mobile app.
Types of charging stations
Level 2 charging stations
Charging time: up to 30 km of range per hour of charging
Compatibility: compatible with all models of fully electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. Learn more about compatibility.
How to use a Level 2 charging station
- Activate the station by placing your card on the reader, or select the station in the FLO mobile app and press “Start a session”.
- Open the station’s door and pull out the connector.
- Plug the connector into your vehicle. Charging will start immediately.
- Once charging is completed, unplug the connector, put it back on its socket and close the door.
Charging time: up to 250 km of range per hour of charging
Compatibility: compatible with vehicles equipped with the CHAdeMO or SAE Combo charging port. Learn more about compatibility.
How to use a fast charger
- Plug the connector (CHAdeMO or SAE Combo, depending on car model) into the vehicle.
- Activate the station by placing your card on the reader, or select the station in the FLO mobile app and press "Start a session".
- Wait for the "START" button (located at the front of the station) to start flashing, then press it.
- Once charging is completed, press the "STOP" button, unplug the connector and put it back on its socket.
Please remain near the vehicle while it is charging. Once your vehicle is fully charged, move your car to free up the station for other EV drivers.
Always there for you, wherever you are
FLO members can rely on 24/7 customer support if they need immediate help at any charging station on the network. Simply call the number below (which also appears on your membership card and on the station's screen) to get assistance. Our dedicated team has got your back, wherever the road may take you.